Birth Doula Services $950
- A complimentary initial consultation
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- continuous support during labour and delivery
- 1 postnatal visit
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support
- Photos/video (optional)
- A keepsake birth story
- Birth/labour tub if needed (extra fee applies)
**If you would like more details on what topics are covered during pre and post natal visits, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Postpartum Doula Services
- I will come to your home in the weeks following the birth of your baby and help ease your transition to motherhood. First baby, second baby, third baby and so on, each requires a transition time and I would love to help you.
- Babywearing and Cloth Diapering education
- Baby care information and support
- Household support
- Emotional support for mother and father
- Breastfeeding support and information
- Meal prep.
A Blessingway, also known as a Mother Blessing, is a celebration that honours the mother and the birthing journey she will soon embark on. It is a traditional Navajo ceremony that celebrates a woman’s rite of passage in to motherhood. You can read more about blessingway’s here.
Please contact me if you have more questions about blessingways, and what exactly I will provide.
Additional services I provide a la carte:
- Placenta Encapsulation PES (Placenta Encapsulation Specialist with PBi) – $225
- 100 – 200 pills depending on size of placenta
- keepsake umbilical cord
- tincture if requested
- placenta print for additional $15 fee
*artwork may vary, please ask if you’d like something specific added.
- Birth Pool rental (4 weeks) – $185
- Babywearing consultations
- Cloth Diapering consultaions
- Miscarriage and Stillbirth labour support